SocInfo 2018 is over!
Happy to say that Social Informatics conference 2018 (held at HSE University - St.Petersburg by LINIS - The Laboratory for Internet Studies) is ... over!
We are thankful for all people which make it possible:
- steering committee members Luca Maria Aiello (Bell Labs) and Adam Wierzbicki (PJIIT, Poland);
- kenotes and distinguished speakers Ingmar Weber (Qatar Computing Research Institute), Jonathan J. H. Zhu (City university of Hong Kong), Harith Alani ( Knowledge Media Institute, The Open University), Bettina Berendt (KU Leuven), Alexander Boukanovsky (ITMO St Petersburg); Olga Megorskaya (Yandex), Yanina Ledovaya (St.Petersburg State U.) and Vladimir Suvorov (SD Data Lab);
- proceedings chair Dmitry Ignatov (HSE Moscow),
- session chairs Afra Mashadi (U. of Washington), Jean-Michel Dalle (Sorbonne), Robert Ackland (Australian National U.), Fuijo Toriumi (U. of Tokyo) and Megan Squire (Elon U. USA);
- volunteers: Iraida Lavrova, Anna Nikitina, Ekaterina Gladchenko, Zarina Bekoeva, Julia Sidorova and
We are also thankful to our host university - Higher School of Economics, including HSE St.Petersburg Director Sergey Kadochnikov, as well HSE backoffice, and sponsors: Russian Fund for Basic Research (RFBR), Springer, Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), and Center for German and European Studies of St.Petersburg State U. (GDES).